Monday 10 December 2012

Short day

Today was an easier day. After yesterday I didn't really feel like trying too hard so I didn't have much of an agenda. I just wanted to get outside and do something so I ended up back out at Haffner, except we went to Upper sector where the cave is. I climbed the warmup and felt pretty good. Since I'm here to train I figured I should at least get on Caveman and practice my horizontal climbing.
Starting Caveman you climb backward for a couple moves before turning around.
Turned around and starting to climb out the roof.
Other than forgetting half the moves the first burn on it went pretty good. With running beta from John I was able to climb pretty efficiently and I didn't really start to get too pumped until right near the lip of the cave.
Pulling around the lip of the overhang.
Because it went so well, for my next turn I did another lap. After yesterday I was still really tired so I only climbed four times and finished up back on the warmup.

No comments:

Post a Comment