Tuesday 25 December 2012

Louise Falls.
 I've been super busy getting loose ends tied up for my World Cup trip since getting home from Alberta.So much to do and so little time to get it all done. I can't wait until the trip is set in motion. Hopefully we have things planned out well enough that I don't have to worry too much about sorting out details.




Grant leading up pitch one.


 The end of my trip to Alberta was pretty uneventful. On Sunday we went to Lake Louise and climbed the fals there. It wasn't very hard but was pretty fun. It was also probably the most pure ice climbing I have done for a while as most of my "ice climbing" this year has been drytooling on rock with very little ice.
Starting up pitch two.

Looking out across upper Lake Louise.

Monday I did another training day with Malcolm and Jen. We spent a couple of hours getting completely worked and dropped me off at the airport just in time to catch my flight home.



I'd like to give a super big THANK YOU to my friends Pat and Candace for letting me crash at there place and for feeding me!

No comments:

Post a Comment