Sunday 9 February 2014

I don't have time or a good enough internet connection to write a full post but I'll make a quick post. Italy was canceled so I'm climbing with my Czech friends. We spent the last two days climbing in Poland and are now in Slovakia and will climb here today and tomorrow. On Tues. I fly to Moscow and then will go to Sochi from there. I have friends already in Sochi and they say the structures they have set up are great! There are two walls set up, one for speed which is all ice and one for lead, which is similar to what we climb on for IWC. Everyday we will be doing a simulated comp demonstration which is supposed to run for 3 hours. We will also be introducing anyone who would like to try ice climbing to the sport. On the first day there were over 300 people who tried it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment